Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Pentecost


     
   At this moment of time, I do still struggle with my renewal. I admit that there were times that i fall back or discourage into emptiness or desolation. Yet, amidst of those trying moments, i have my own Pentecost experience to share, proving that indeed His grace is alive in me.

    I do experience doubting and not believing of the new hope that I received. And the truth is I cannot actually accept fully my transformation.  But,  a natural piece of healing actually takes place inside. And the devil just don't know what to do with me because I just won't give up. Moments of my life that I can look back and walked out all my goodbyes. All those aches and hurts no longer weighs me down or they have little influence in my thoughts and feelings.

    I witnessed His grace. And I feel always refreshed about the days of my life. I am glad that I am alive and that a new life doesn't stop flowing over me. His love truly endures and it help me to try again, to be faithful again,to risk again, to confront hate and to love again. 

    My own Pentecost gives me a new surge of energy and vitality to walk into my future with hope, faith, and love that before seems to be far away from me.  I am positive that my future will be a blessing not just for me but also for those who wanted to experience their own way of Pentecost. 

   After all, we are all recipients of the resurrection.

Mhatteo

No comments: