Monday, July 2, 2012

Silence


In my journey toward healing and spiritual maturity, i tried searching for the answers that my thoughts are digging inside me. I actually cannot capture all of them, for one by one they consumed me and left powerless over them. 

  Thoughts are devastating unless we see ahead the trap behind the negative thoughts. And once we knew them, there is nothing to fear and no suffering be involved. I learned to go and believe in the power of silence. 

   In the path of silence, i am now at the risk of becoming strangers to the people around me. People i knew well and people who comes my way as a projection and a trap. But it is okey, i know the real tragedy in life would be to become stranger to my own self. 

  Starting today, i allow silence to cure all my wounds and heal me completely. To filter my selfishness and anything that enslaves me. I allow things and life to be as it should be, either wonderful or tragic. 

  I surrender everything to silence and not to do anything but to trust God that He can do all things for me. I am ever grateful to accept the losses i have in life so i become more free to start experiencing real joy.  Because happiness is actually in me and it depends how i interpret it inside. 


Mhatteo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inspiring post as always! Thanks matti!

Mhatti Mhatteo Mhatteology said...

salamat sa pagbasi din elmo... :)

Mhatti Mhatteo Mhatteology said...

Sa pagbasa i mean. Hehe