Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Black Bug a.k.a. Piangao ( Pi-ya-ngaw)

http://youtu.be/AJfRQ57quSs
Did you know that Scotinophara coarctata is the scientific name of black bug? Hehehe… These little creatures are affected by the lunar cycle, and during full moon nights; a large numbers of adults swam to light sources causing disturbances to an innocent man like me. Gulp…hehehe

 Recently, I had a close encounter with them and actually in a second time around. I attended a prayer meeting in Digos, and after that I had a dinner with the Mission Team and a fellowship at some famous restaurant just around the venue. This seemingly tiny creature was not quite visible at one time. We really had fun talking, chatting and laughing and suddenly, the unnoticeable little creature becomes so visible that I was terrified by its atomic radio active smell. Wooh…perhaps millions of piangao as they called it, burst into chaos and rage. I was really cautious about what I am eating  co’z we don’t know what if a suicidal piangao would dive into and be part of the meal. Wah… I wonder what would it taste be? Hehehe…

Honestly, Black Bug smells awful!!! Funny it is, I have a bit of realization after all, I realized that I am no less like a black bug in some way, I sometimes wanted to break free and just fly around during full moon exploring the world without limitations. I ate, drunk, making myself as if busy and do things beyond morality. And I attracted other black bugs to join with me and unknowingly, we become trapped in false light sources. Pride, arrogance, lust, greed, jealousy and a lot more drew us closer to the false lights.

I then, smell appalling, We smell appalling. Albeit I am like that, I am being accepted by a Supreme Being. He loves my stink. He encourages me to dwell into the true light and He catches me and put me into His hand.

I believe, knowing all that facts. I am a saved Piangao after all…

Mhatteo

No comments: