Friday, February 17, 2012

Best Time


            Quite sometimes now, I’ve been thinking about when will be the time that I would truly know what I really wanted in life. With so many preoccupations in mind, I bet my wits would blast or explode terribly into nothingness and my restlessness would dilute me and leave me terrible in dangerous situation. Nevertheless, I know time will give space for answers. I know time will demand itself for action. I know time will help me reach what I am journeying of as I decipher puzzles that were wrapped in my life’s mystery.

            “One step at a time”, truly, is a good and comforting statement, for a man who wanted in his hunt, an instant glory and achievement, for a man who desires to chase time and career, for a man who search for a lifetime partner to be with for the rest of his life and for a man whose courage and love are bind with responsibilities so much for himself but not for others. One step at a time… I should better contemplate this in my mind.

            I realized that what is truly noble in this world is the attitude of waiting. Patience. I have been chasing time now, afraid that it would leave me, yet I realized that what I am chasing of is my own selfish desires and plans for immediate but temporary fulfillment. I am chasing my career, my knowledge, and my potentials and even love because I am afraid of losing it. 

And then, my heart says,"wait.... Take a look… Stop…and close your eyes. Let go Mhatti...your best time is yet to come. Be patient…"

            Realizing it… It was God talking to me…Whispering this simple word…
          "  Patience…
              Patience…
              Patience…"
           


Mhatteo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u, Mr. Mattheology. I sometimes feel that way, too. What u wrote here inspired me. Because of this I am resurrected. (hehe...pahabol sa Easter Sunday.)
May God bless you.